Currently




Making clay ornaments using this stuff (which is much more kid friendly than the professional grade stuff I had purchased prior that was too stiff and fast drying for little fingers)


Planning this week's date night around this film


Looking forward to another fun-filled stay at the Four Season's Winter Wonderland this weekend


Feeling intrigued by this new "ugly" trend in flower arrangements


Reminiscing these days  - thanks to you tube where this video takes me right back to the desperate, frantic need to own one of my own. Which I did. A few actually. Pre Amazon though, where our parents were forced to be out there in full defenses and open wallets in the war zone of the 80's toy stores. Old Feelings being the reason too I watched this entire video right after.


Obsessing over the new pin stripe addition to the Deiji Studio shop pictured above


Grappling with the slight jealously I'm experiencing over hearing Prince Harry is now engaged and looking more handsome than ever. Feelings that drove me deep into the rabbit hole of google stalking yesterday afternoon to find any probable reasons this women can't be trusted. But only found evidence of her being smart, sweet and stunning. . .


Planning a new year's visit to the desert especially for this experience that I've been meaning to try for years.


Blown away by this concept 


Thinking about the dos and don'ts of holiday gifts for teachers. I always get a little stumped here but This helps!



Labels: